欢迎访问散文集文学网!

租房英语必备

雕龙文库 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

租房英语必备

A-David B-房东 C-David's wife

A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.

听说您有空房间。

B: Yes, I have a spare room.

是的,我有一间空房。

A: Would it be ok to look at the room now?

现在能看看房子吗?

B: Could you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.

你20分钟后过来好吗?我们正好在吃晚饭呢。

20分钟后,David和太太一起去看房。

C: This apartment looks nice.

这个房子不错。

A: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected.

是的.,有两间卧室,这比较方便。还有,客厅比我原先想的要大。

A: The living room is really large, isn't it!

这个客厅真大呀!

B: Yes, about forty square meters.

是的,大约有40平方米。

A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.

这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。

C: Great. We can give our two children a bath together.

太好了,我们可以给两个孩子一起洗澡了。

C: Can I open the window and air out the room?

我能打开窗户,给房间通通风吗?

B: Sure.

当然可以。

A: It's a nice apartment.

这套房子挺让人喜欢的。

B: As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated and comes completely furnished.

正如你所看到的,这房子已经装修过了,而且其他家具也都齐备。

A: How much is the rent?

房租多少钱?

B: 2500 yuan a month.

一个月2500元。

C: Are the utilities included in the rent?

房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?

B: Only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water.

只包括煤气。你需要支付水电费。

A: When can we move in?

我们什么时候可以搬进来?

B: Next Wednesday, if you like.

下周三就可以。

23197
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享

阅读并接受《用户协议》
注:各登录账户无关联!请仅用一种方式登录。


用户注册协议

一、 本网站运用开源的网站程序平台,通过国际互联网络等手段为会员或游客提供程序代码或者文章信息等服务。本网站有权在必要时修改服务条款,服务条款一旦发生变动,将会在重要页面上提示修改内容或通过其他形式告知会员。如果会员不同意所改动的内容,可以主动取消获得的网络服务。如果会员继续享用网络服务,则视为接受服务条款的变动。网站保留随时修改或中断服务而不需知照会员的权利。本站行使修改或中断服务的权利,不需对会员或第三方负责。

关闭